Monday, November 15, 2010

hey guys =[
bad news . this is my last EVER  blog at my wonderful school and i'm gonna miss it stax.
ja we moaned about it for 4 years but now it's crunch time and it's starting to sink in that it is my last 4 weeks at Pelham...............
i just wanna say<choked up>"that my time at pelham has been a memorable and wonderful chapter of my life. in a couple of months i will be in grade8 and i will be yearning for pelham."
apprerhension and excitement are how i approach my new school and pelham its teachers my friends and everything ive learnt will stick with me for the rest of my life .

GOODBYE PELHAM I'LL MISS YOU
Signing out for the last time

KE@GZ.................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment